Interview with Our Affiliates: Yunie’s
If you have noticed our Partners Page, you would have seen our affiliated vendors and their services.
Last week, we interviewed Blackcurrant Studio.
This week, lets check out Yunie’s!
Email/ Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 9474 2832
1) What services do you provide
Meiyun: Wedding Dolls, Brother and Sister Dolls
2) Which services are your main speciality and why?
Meiyun: Customised wedding dolls as per the couple’s pre- wedding shoot / actual day gown and suit. It makes a great gift for the newly-wed on this very special day.
3) How do most of your customers got to know your services? (Eg. Website, Advertisement, Facebook Ad, Word of Mouth, etc)
Meiyun: Word of mouth.
4) When did you started this business and what are the main reasons or motivation that trigger you to start this business?
Meiyun: The journey to crochet began about 5 years ago, it all started when i started making dolls for my friend’s wedding. The main reason i keep making is because the smiles on the couple when they see their customised dolls makes all the effort worthwhile
5) What do you think of the overall Wedding Service Industry in Singapore and what do you think can be improved?
Meiyun: The Wedding Service Industry is fairly established but there is still room for improvement. It would be good if there is a platform with pricing to showcase the different aspects of the wedding service (i.e. gown rental, photography, wedding emcees & band) to make the wedding planning process hassle free for couples.
6) Where is your office located and do you welcome walk-ins?
Meiyun: We are based online and do not have a brick and mortar store.
7) What is the most memorable incident you ever encountered in this business?
Meiyun: The most memorable incident that i have had was a bride who had customised dolls for her brothers and sisters troop and she actually got all of them to pose a picture with their dolls. Seeing the photo with a big thank you after the wedding really brightens my day!
8) What is a typical day like in your work for this service?
Meiyun: A typical day would be a ball of yarn, a crochet hook and tv. :D
This is all you really need to make a doll.
9) What is your price range of your services like?
Meiyun: Price differs with the size and complexity of the dolls and it starts from $75. Price is inclusive of registered mail.
10) An on-going promotion you wished to shout-out to your potential customers?
Meiyun: Drop us an email before 30 December 2016 with Discount Code “MUSICBOX” and enjoy a 15% off for customised wedding dolls
11) Why should couples engage you?
Meiyun: We can create the dolls that resembles you! They are the perfect decoration for your wedding car & reception table.
12) How do couples book your services should they be interested?
Meiyun: Drop us an email at email@example.com for enquires.